The Magic of Life
with Oren Harris
a Bent On Better session
“The magic of life is fun.”
With a background in education and kinesiology, Oren has always been involved in teaching and helping others to improve: whether those improvements be physically or mentally.
A being who is living as Infinite Self within a finite world, Oren is a real life demonstration of the saying, “be in the world, but not of it”, and is capable of showing up in a vast number of ways to best serve those he is inspired to work with. There are a couple of things you can put your finger on, however. Oren is a world-class facilitator & transformation specialist, and his clients always reach their next level through working with him. Always.
His presence activates people. Time and time again, individuals who cross paths with Oren, even if for a brief moment, report back that after their encounter with him, their expansion accelerated and significant shifts almost immediately started taking place in their lives.
Such is the power and consequence of being beheld with Unconditional Love, a rare and priceless gift that Oren has tapped into, consistently embodies, and shares with the world everywhere he goes.
Regardless of where you are on your respective path, if you’re an individual who is fired up about and wholeheartedly committed to fully engaging life and giving it all that you’ve got, then Oren is inspired to connect with, and potentially work with you.
Oren is truly Bent On Better.
Some take-away points we discuss in this episode:
1. How do we have fun?
Fun is beyond the concept of “fun”, fun is a state of being. From that state of being, we express joy. If you take the concept of fun and get serious about trying to have fun, you will not be fun. Fun is connected to abundance, and play is more like a flavor of fun. If you allow more fun in your life, it will accelerate your goals and intensions. Oren says you should put yourself into situations that are going to place you outside of your comfort zone. When you are in a situation outside of your comfort zone, your heart will beat a little faster, you will be in the moment, and if you can allow your state of being to be fun, you will be left with enjoyment.
2. Your comfort zone is connected to your definition of self. The magic of life is fun. By stepping outside of your comfort zone, you’re allowing life to move through you, completely unrestricted. Fun is a very non-resistent state of being. The juice of life is when you allow yourself to step into the unknown. It will get your heart beating faster and your blood pumping, giving you the sensation of being alive. But if you can embrace that rush of life and step into it, you can level up the fun in your life.
3. Emotion is energy in motion. Sometimes by doing something outside of your comfort zone you will cross a personal threshold that will enact a new state of being.
4. Once you can connect deeply past your fears, your state of being will shift the thoughts you can have, which shifts your actions, which gives you new enjoyments and unleashes your ultimate desires in life.
5. If you didn’t have a fear, restriction, or limiting idea, what would be true for you? What do you really love? What lights you up? Once you can connect with that thing, that state of being will shift your thoughts, which shifts your actions
6. Mastery goes back to simplicity in very simple concepts. Honestly for example. When your mind and your body are honestly and completely in alignment with your spirit (which contains your passion, inspiration, and desires), you will be in the flow and doing what you want to do.
7. What is the flow?
The flow: when you’re in the right place, at the right time, connected to the right people, genius is flowing through us, life unfolds magically. Athletes call it “the zone.” You’re experiencing a peak state of consciousness. There is no sense of fear. You’re now in full alignment with your body, mind, and spirit.
8. When you truly connect with your WHY, there are four specific indicators:
laughter | tears | silence | excitement
Once you’ve found that why, you can connect to your vision and future actions. When you’re not truly connected on a deep level to your WHY, you’re not going to feel fulfilled.
Resources mentioned on the show:
Sign up for Oren’s Flow Mastery Tips
This show’s sponsor:
Click the link below to receive you two free audio books courtesy of Bent On Better and Audible. By using the link below you are helping to support the Bent On Better podcast and blog.
Because you listen to the Bent On Better podcast, Audible.com is giving you a 30 day, risk-free trial of Audible.com where you can download a wide variety of audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. Audible sells digital audiobooks, radio and TV programs, and audio versions of magazines and newspapers. In addition to the free 30 day trial, you will receive TWO free audiobooks.
Thanks for joining me again this week, I’m glad you decided to come back. If you’re new to the blog, welcome! Visit my Start Here page to get the low down on this whole Bent On Better thing.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Interested in a topic we covered in this session?
Leave a comment in the section below.
Have you received my two free eBooks for improving your overall wellness? If not, make sure you click the button below to download those eBook and join the Bent On Better newsletter where I share exclusive tips and insights ONLY with my subscribers.
[nz_btn text=”Yes, let’s do it!” link=”https://www.bentonbetter.com/free-ebooks/” target=”_self” icon=”” animate=”false” animation_type=”ghost” color=”orange” size=”large” shape=”rounded” type=”ghost” hover_normal=”fill” hover_ghost=”fill” el_class=”” /]
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post (or just copy and paste the link wherever you want to share it, that would work too!).
Also, please leave an honest review for the Bent On Better podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and extremely appreciated. They do matter and I read every single one…and to be honest, they help make all of this worth it.
If you have any questions you’d like addressed personally, feel free to email me at Matt@BentOnBetter.com.
Huge thanks again to Oren Harris for joining me this week for another great session. I’m excited for the next one. But until next time, remember, even though you may be content with your current situation, there is always room to be better. Now it’s time to become the best you.